Saturday 20 July 2013

soon there will be a day


Soon there will be a day when you fall 
You fall in love with me without a single brawl
Soon there will be a day when you'd kiss me and mean it 
That day I'd tell you that I would never quit 
Soon there will be a day when you would hold me tight 
That day I'd promise you that I'd never leave your sight 
Soon there will be a day when you would say I love you 
I will reply by saying I love you too, forever and it's true
Soon there will be a day when you will tell me I am ms.right 
I will tell you that I knew you are my mr.right 
Soon there will be a day when you would go down on one knee 
That day I would be the same old happy, insane me 
I would forever wait for these days 
Till then let me think that I am just in a phase 
Let me be till at least one of these days arrive 
I promise Not to die, If I do you will make me revive

No comments:

Post a Comment