Wednesday 13 November 2013

Joyous tears

Does such a thing happen?
I never believed so
Now my cheeks have dampened 
And I have that glow 
As tears of joy stride down 
I wonder how this happening took place 
I laugh while crying like a clown 
This is what you've done, given grace 
I didn't know one could cry and smile
I cry because I'm fragile 
This is my first time with a grin 
It's all because you talked to me 
I've a hard exterior but I'm sensitive within 
By means of the simple words I've got glee 
What have you done to me? 
I cried for happiness, it isn't like me 
You've made me crazy
My heart beats faster when I think of you 
I start to get weak in the knees
The memories of you and me gush in 
The world starts to get hazy 
I've lost the means to get your love 
But the fact that you just speak 
Or maybe just write to me,
It sets me on a flight to cloud nine 
It makes me shine 

No comments:

Post a Comment