Monday 11 November 2013

No four leaved clover

Love faith hope trust peace 
Words that are just a tease 
You think, think and then over think 
It's not worth as it fades away in a blink 
We were meant to be forever 
But we parted, thought that would happen never 
How I still don't know 
But you've got it stuck in me, the show 
It's on replay in my mind 
You were my best find 
You are stuck inside 
From you, how am I to hide? 
It hurts so much, hope is what has me alive 
But how could I be so naive? 
Hope is just a word, it's false 
It's something one dreams that will solve the brawls 
It isn't that easy, you've got to trust 
What did I just say? That's not just 
Trust is a lie, no such thing 
You have trust? You'll be crying 
Why do this to yourself 
Get yourself down from the shelf 
You aren't for show.
You deserve to know 
You are hated in this world 
In the blanket, stay curled 
You have to hear more dear 
There is a lot for you to fear 
It's time for death to take over 
There is no such thing as a four leaved clover

No comments:

Post a Comment