Saturday 14 September 2013

crushed me


Is there any reason I'm still stuck on you? Why am I here, this without any clue You've changed me completely You've made me fall drastically I fell, you caught me mid way But after a while on the ground I lay I was crushed, is there anymore to it? I gave you my heart and you stomped on it Is there anything else for you to say? Explanations to that heartbeat in May? You proved to me that love doesn't last You proved it that what matters is the past You said you'd never let me go And I just went along the amazing flow I shouldn't have done what I did But you forgave me, you put a lid Then what sense does it make to leave like this How can you just stop loving, how can you diss No more does this world make sense You made tears fall that are so dense If you wanted to crush me, should've told me I wouldn't have been with you so closely But now its too late, you've done the harm You have broken in and set off the alarm Though my heart still beats for you It wants to hate you too You can't mend what is done now But start loving me again somehow?

No comments:

Post a Comment