Sunday 8 September 2013

ready to change


Its time for the last good bye There is time before I stop the cry It hurts to see you leave this way I can only wait night and day You go now, you go forever All I can feel is this weird tremor Why did it have to happen like this? Why couldn't you give a good bye kiss? Is it necessary for you to leave me alone? Do you have to make me feel thrown? I ask you this one last time, Giving a second chance wouldn't be a crime I promise I wouldn't let you regret it I don't want to feel down in a pit I've learnt from my past mistakes I know a lot of time it takes But I know I am ready right now If you coming back is possible anyhow I will make it perfect this time No more will there be a sad rhyme I would cherish life, I would cherish you I would be, for you, completely new give me this last chance, I beg now I'm sitting on my knees after taking a bow I ask you now, I ask you at last Will you be with me and forget the past?

No comments:

Post a Comment