Friday 27 September 2013

Stood strong for a little too long

Stood strong for a long time 
But now with gloom I again climb
Have to start from the beginning 
Without falling or even trembling 
I relapsed, it happened again 
How could I let the blood drain?
It just happened, how I don't know 
In the dark the blade just glow 
Seeing it, felt so inviting 
The urge is what I kept fighting 
Finally I had to give in 
I finally, again had committed a sin
As the blood gushed out of my skin
I felt that he had had his win 
But still after this loss, again
I go back trying to regain 
Regain what I lost long ago 
Regain what might make me low 
I reminisce those times, still 
I feel it all that I had felt with thrill 
I relapsed and now I have to start 
Start again this time without breaking my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment