Thursday 12 September 2013

promises




Promises, they are meant to be broken After that, its not meant to be spoken All promises break, then they hurt this makes the system to stop being alert Every promise you made, you broke You disappeared in the end like smoke You did it all even after begging me not to You made me believe its just us two You said its a forever kind of thing little did I know you meant its a fling The words you spoke, they swooped me You said "the one I love is she" You didn't mean it, you should've told me Before you left, went across the sea You told me not to ever give up I obeyed like a little pup I shouldn't have, now I know For you it was an entertaining show You broke them, every single one And then you said "I'm over you hon" I don't understand how you did it Amazing acting, I have to admit. Now I am stuck here, for maybe ever In this world where I'm not so clever I don't understand anything, this place was ours How do I stay here alone under the stars? How do you expect me to understand the lies How do you expect me to stop the cries

No comments:

Post a Comment